Property prices in Bulgaria offer excellent value for money
compared to other areas in Europe. They also offer a good
investment considering the long-term prospects for the
Whatever your budget, Bulgaria offers considerably better
value for money than European holiday destinations.
The majority of our clients are looking for holiday/second
homes often with a view to retirement in later years.
We are able to source a variety of properties within
different price including seaside villas,country
homes, mountain properties, as well as properties for commercial use and business clients.
Whatever you require we will be able to locate suitable
properties for you to view.
Below are listed the steps you need to undertake towards
owning a property in Bulgaria:
1. You choose the property you want to buy on our website.
2. Place a deposit to reserve it or arrange viewing.
3. Sign a preliminary contract.
4. Set up a company (you don’t have to set up a company if
you want to buy an apartment).
5. Pay the outstanding amount of the property and complete
6. Sign the Notary Act.
7. You are the new owner of the property.
The process of forming your company can take anywhere
between a few days to two weeks.
According to the Bulgarian Constitution, foreigners can buy
buildings but not land.Therefore the most common method
for foreigners buying property in Bulgaria is to set up
a limited company which then owns the land and the buildings.